frequently asked questions
Componence Asset List
For employees within the Netherlands who previously had a “HEMA for me” account:
All employees who previously had a “HEMA for me” account can use the same e-mail address and password to log in to hey HEMA. You can do this via www.heyhema.com.
Personnel outside the Netherlands and at franchise stores
The registration process for people who work at HEMA outside the Netherlands or at franchise stores consists of the following steps:
1. Go to www.heyhema.com and enter your e-mail address. It is important to use the same e-mail address that your welcome message was sent to.
2. Choose the option “retrieve log-in data”.
3. You will receive an e-mail containing a link. Click on the link to change your password.
Logging in with a store account (only for store management)
You can log in with a store manager's account or a store account. You can use your normal login to do this. Note: make sure that your store account name always has four digits, for example Fmemail@example.com or WKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use hey HEMA using an internet browser on your desktop, laptop or tablet. You can log in via heyhema.com.
There are two reasons.
- Not every HEMA employee has a HEMA email address.
- Employees employed by HEMA in the Netherlands can access their payslips for some time after their employment has ended. These functions may also be made available to employees outside the Netherlands in the future. A HEMA email address expires when employment ends. That is why we recommend the use of a personal email address.
In the store
In the store messages can be published using the fm account.